Hi Everybody,
It's Pat reporting in on what's been crackin at the Minneapolis ranch. Well, the past month has been banana rama with traveling and parties every weekend. Here's a quick recap:
BACH PARTY- This is John and I, looking our finest with the moustache's of epic on our faces. Most all of the dudes who can grow facial hair (sorry Eric, nothing personal) grew crazy moustaches and we headed out to the St. Croix for some pontooning revelry. What ensued from there can only be describes as "jumping in water, drinking purple beer cans, listening to Kings of Leon, getting hit on by old men, and never having my bro's buy me a shot again". All in all it was a ridiculously fun time and thanks to the bro's and Dave for planning such an awesome time.
DAVE'S CABIN - This was a trip Dee and I took over Labor Day weekend up to beautiful Boulder Junction, the muskie capital of the world. So many epic things happened like feats of strength, beersbie, the hat party, and karaoke at the BBB. There's nothing more perfect than waking up at an amazing cabin, grabbing a bloody mary and blasting some serious tunes (kings of leon). It may not be the most healthy way to start a day but I think it's the most fun. Everybody had a wild time and hopefully we can go back next Labor day!
CHICAGO - If there were only more pictures of Michael and I out in Wrigley ville I would surly post them. The whole weekend was unbelievable, Danielle, Erin Michael and I stayed in Evanston on Saturday night and went out to my cousin Shanny's favorite Irish bar called "Nevins". They had the cork dart boards and pretty much every single sports game you wanted to watch (Notre Dame, Minnesota, Ohio State, etc..)
The following day we all drove down the lakeshore drive and checked into our hotel in Grant Park. Sometimes just walking around a gigantic city is entertaining enough and we strolled all around downtown, staring at the big buildings and crazy shops (there's one called the wet seal, crazy). Later that night Mike and I helped the ladies scalp their two extra tickets to the U2 show and this is when bro's night out ensued. After hopping on the red line and taking it to Addison Ave, Mike and I immediately went to the first bar we saw called "the dugout". It was awesome and they had beer pong tables. We then went to the Haufbrahouse bar and got the liter mugs half off! There was a bunch of crazy Bears fans that we made fun of and enjoyed the ambiance. After the HB we snuck over to the Houndstooth bar at the end of the block. Man, this bar was serious about drinking cheap and having a good time. It was country western night and we were able to get a free pitcher of beer!
There is much more to write but I am getting long winded. I will say Dee and I went out to lunch with Lucy in Milwaukee on Sunday and I got the world's biggest cheeseburger(jalapenos, mushrooms, 2 kinds of cheese, guacamole', bacon, pickles, tomatoes)
Keep it rizzy, Pat
1 comment:
You were in Milwaukee on Sunday? Feelings hurt.
Post a Comment