Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Happenings 2011

Pat and I have busy as elves this Christmas season. It has been excellent. Here is a recap of everything that has been going on with us!!
  • Christmas Card Photo shoot with Nicky
  • Transiberian Orchestra- Mary & Jim were so generous to invite Pat & I out to see this wild Christmas concert. What a great time with the Waldvogels.
  • Peds Holiday Party- A night of tacos and 'Game of Things,' what more could one want out of a work party
  • Lucy's Birthday- appetizers at the Schneeman's celebrating a new job and another year!
  • Brian's 30th Birthday- While Pat & I were not involved in this event, it is worth mentioning as Brian is 30 and Lisa had a great party for him
  • Katie's Cocktail Party- goodbye Liz and good luck on all your new adventures...we will miss you!
  • Nick & Erin's Christmas Party- an EPIC event. Always.
  • Chophouse Dinner & Gifts for Pat & I- We had a bit too much fun shopping for each other this year. It was excellent!!
  • White Christmas Girly Party at Erin's- an interesting evening of cocktails and conversation, oh yes... and White Christmas. Thanks to Erin for hosting such a fun event!
  • KK Exchange at Luci's- a wonderful get together of the Schneeman siblings, great eats and drinks all around!
  • Cousin Night Out- Ali (party pants) Schneeman organized this little soiree. Dancing and drinking, Pat and I were all set

  • A Dougherty Evening- Anne & James invited us for drinks prior to our travels to ask if we would be Godparents for new baby Thomas. We accepted with joy and are looking forward to our role with the little guy.... although, we had to ask, 'are you sure...?'