Monday, March 26, 2012

Ohio Visit

A few weekends ago, I had a quick visit with the family in Ohio. It was a
successful trip, the flew by a bit too fast (as Ohio trips always do!!)

Wednesday: Ohio arrival, after 11 hours in the Vibe, greeted by Mom and classic chicken noodle soup

Thursday: Hanging out with Dad & Mom... with Brian coming for dinner (light wine, I say 'cabin wine' and Brian says 'Kelly's Island wine'). Weird not having Pat, Lisa, or Cameron around, I think this was the first time the 4 of us have dined without the rest of the family in forever!

Friday: Hanging out with Mom & Dad and then heading to North Canton to spend some time with Brian, Lisa, and Cam-cakes



Saturday: A nice run with Brian followed by attending Cameron's swim lesson. Mom, Dad and I made it back to Huron for some down-time.




Sunday: 14 hour return trip to Minnesota... way, way too long!!!


As always, I must thank Mom, Dad, Brian, & Lisa for their hospitality. It was great to have some time together and catch up!!

No comments: