So Pat and I have decided to begin a blog, which should be interesting. Neither of us are really into computers... but given this simple format, I think we can do it.
I suppose the reason for starting this blog is fairly simple. I love the idea of documenting what is going on in our lives, and being able to share it with our friends and family. What a great time to start little story, as our wedding is exactly six months away to the day.
We hope you enjoy our story and all that is to come. I cannot promise anything insightful, deep, or thoughtful; well, at least not right at this moment... who knows what is to come. I can promise a small portion of our adventures and a lot of spelling errors!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay...blog...we love Pat and Danielle! Looking forward to the wedding countdown.
Wow. What a spectacular idea!!!! Its already under my favorites.
World's greatest blog!! For serial I am for real.
I enjoy your Chicago journey.
Danielle
I like your research about memorial day.
Thank.
Post a Comment