From New Jersey, I rented a second car and headed to Cleveland to meet up with dad and spend the Thanksgiving holiday in Huron with my parents, Brian, Lisa, Cameron, as well we Ma Tante Colombe and Mon Oncle George. While the week and weekend was not nearly as crazy as my time in Philly and New Jersey, it did involve sequence, beersbie, excessive amounts of mashed potatoes, our 'newest' nephew, whiskey, wine, cribbage, pay me, and brining a turkey.... and I remembered to take photos! It was certainly a great celebration, and got us in the holiday spirit. Major thank-you's to mom and dad for hosting all of us!!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Turkey Day Travels
To kick off my Thanksgiving holiday, I headed to ASHA (American Speech Language Hearing Association) Convention in Philadelphia. It was the perfect set up, as I have family in South Jersey, and I was able to stay with one of my awesome cousins, Colleen. The week and weekend proved to be a great adventure... I rented a car at midnight, overloaded on excessive speech pathology info, was escorted by the police, chatted with the cousins, fell into several 'user errors' with the Garmin, caught up with a few old friends and professors, and a survived wild family party with the Giesen's. Altogether, it super fun and super intense... and in that, I forgot to take photos (total bummer)!















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment