Thursday, November 18, 2010

Turkey Day's Around the Corner

This is Pat typing, I hope everyone will enjoy the cooked turks next Thursday. I am a bachelor for the weekend since Dee is in Philly eatin' food, learnin' how to speak good at the ASHA convention, Hangin with cousins, friends, etc...

I will be working out, going to Frit'z football game, possibly pub crawlin in Uptown, going to a concert, who knows! The great thing about weekends is the endless possibilities of what might happen, and then talking about what DID happen later on.

I don't really have a bunch of photo's to upload, but Dee and I did go up North for our anniverser(French for Anniversary) and had an amazing time. Thanks to Anne and James for providing us with lodging, food and wine,we ate like kings, lounged like lions and drank like Belushi!
I also got to tear a deck apart with Uncle Nick, easily one of my favorite memories of 2010. Overall it was pretty much a perfect anniversary weekend, can't wait for number 2!

Here's a random mash up of my life recently:

Thanks to Ellen for helping me ICE Marky across state lines!!!

My cousins Jimmy's artwork, really cool.

My mountain bike John Razz-matazz and I built, can't wait to shred the Gnar!
The beast has left the building, finally sold the beloved home theater to a nice couple on Craigslist.

No comments: